The Customer can purchase the goods by adding them to their shopping chart. After ordering, the Customer will receive an order confirmation email, informing them of the registration of their order. The Customer will be continuously informed about the status of their order.
The gross prices shown on the website do not include VAT becouse the undertaking is tax-exempt.
Steps of the Purchase
1. Add the selected item to your shopping cart. After you’re done with browsing, click on the cart to see your selected items. Pleace check the selected item’s quantity, size, and type! You can change or delete items if you wish to.
2. Enter your email adress
3. You must accept General Terms and Conditions (GTC) to continue, by ticking the „Accept” box. Please read the GTC by clicking on the link before ticking the box.
4. If you wish to be informed about updates, new items, sales, tick the „I’d like to be informed about new items and sales” box. (Not required!)
5. Click on the „Order” button.
6. Please enter the shipping address (If the two are different, you can enter your billing address in another step), and your phone number.
7. Click „Next”
8, Shipping method: your item(s) can be shipped either by GLS dispatch or by the Hungarian Post. Shipping method: the system with automatically enter the method of shipping. Delivery is possible only to the given address of the Customer!
9. Click „Next”
10. Choose between card payment or payment upon delivery. We’d like to inform our Customers that for Orders from outside of Hungary only card payment is available.
11. In case it’s different from the shipping address, enter billing address by clicking “Enter another address”. If the two addresses are the same, skip this step.
12. If you choose payment upon delivery, click “Send order” and your order will be complete. You’ll receive an order confirmation email, and you’ll be continuously informed about the progress of your delivery.
13. If you choose card payment, choose the type of card you use. A drop down window will appear where you have to enter the information about your card. If you’re done, click “Pay now” and your order will be complete. You’ll receive an order confirmation email, and you’ll be continuously informed about the progress of your delivery. Card payment is provided by PayPal.
Packaging and shipping:
I try my best to wrap the paintings and reproductions as safely as possible. The painting is put between two cardboards that protect it from damage. After this, the painting is put in a cardboard box for further protection. The package includes the Certificate of Authenticity and the invoice.
Please make sure to check your package upon delivery, to make sure it’s undamaged. Only accept undamaged packages! If the package is damaged during shipping, the Customer does not have to accept it, they have to ask for a protocol from the dispatcher that has to include the assessment of the damage, the date, and the signatures. After this, the Customer has to contact Ágnes Vágó by one of the following addresses.
Tel.: +36 30 887 9462
SHIP TO WORLDWIDE
Shipping to outside of Hungary is only through GLS dispatch. Payment upon delivery is only available within Hungary! Only payment by card is available! Shipping cost depends on the weight and size of the package, and the country of delivery. The information is available in the shopping cart, and the shipping cost is calculated by the webshop. The final purchase price will include the shipping cost, and this is the price to be paid through the webshop’s system.
The Customer can inform the Seller about complaints regarding the quality or quantity of the product within three workdays after delivery through the following email, or the following address. Hungary, Agnes Vago, 6120 Kiskunmajsa, Mikes Kelemen u.6.).
In case of defective fulfilment by the Seller, meaning the product is defective, or not the ordered amount, or not the product ordered, the Customer can ask for replacement, or correcting the number of products ordered.
Defective product is not the same as a damaged product! For example, a reproduction counts as defective product if there’s a mistake during the printing process or the painting is incorrectly put on the stretcher. There’s very little chance of this happening, as I thoroughly check every reproduction before shipping, but it can still happen.
When it comes to original paintings, it’s close to impossible for a defective product, as I only work with adequate quality bases and oil paintings, and they guarantee that the paintings are lightfast have a long lifetime. In case there’s a defect despite all this, and it’s proven that the piece is indeed defective (for example: the paint flakes, or the canvas falls off the stretcher), the replacement guarantee is available to the Customer.
Defective products can’t be replaced after the 3 day deadline!